Norton 360 Standard (1 Year/ 1 Device)
- Best For: First Purchase and Renewal
- Download: The product is available to download.
- Compatibility: Mac, Windows, iOS, Android
Norton 360 Standard offers comprehensive protection for your device, documents, and online privacy. Norton offers various security features for device security that help in fighting off various online threats like viruses, trojans, root-kits, spyware, malware, and more. Norton is one of the most awarded consumer security brands ever by PCMag. Along with keeping your device safe with different security features, Norton 360 Standard also makes sure to clean up your device by clearing the background applications that are not in use.
- Valid for 1 year for 1 device
- Internet Security Software
- Delivery Format: Product Key Card
- Language: English
- The product is non-returnable and non-refundable
Norton 360 Standard Features
- Real-Time Threat Protection: Norton makes sure that your device is under protection all the time against various online threats.
- Automatic Renewal: To make sure that you never undergo the service Norton makes sure to auto-renew the product.
- Password Manager: With a password manager’s feature, you can create strong passwords and log in automatically.
- Parental Control: You get to know the surfing behavior of your child through a detailed usage report.
- Secure VPN: Connect to open networks risk-free. Norton allows you to connect anonymously so that you stay away from the hackers.
- Spam Email Filter: Norton does not allow the spam email to enter your inbox by blocking them.
- Ransomware Protection: Norton keeps you away from the blockers and avoids situations when hackers demand a high ransom amount.
- Dark Web Monitoring: You get immediate alerts if your personal data is found on dark webs.
- All the versions of Windows 10
- Windows 10 in S mode with version 1803 and above, 32-bit or 64- bit
- All the versions of Windows 8/8.1 (Some of the features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browser.)
- Windows 7 32 and 64-bit with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Minimum 1.0 GHz processor
- Minimum 256 MB for Windows XP
- Minimum 512 MB for Windows Vista
- Minimum 1 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Minimum 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Minimum 2 GB (OS X)
Hard Drive Space Requirements
- Minimum 300 MB or 15 MB for mobile devices
- Mac OS X 10.10.x Yosemite or later
- Mac computer with Intel Core 2 Duo, core i3, Core i5, core i7, or Xeon processor)
- 2 GB of RAM
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- Internet connection for LiveUpdate
- Safari 2, 3
- Mozilla Firefox 2, 3
- Google Chrome 2